Last updated: May 2018
Thank you for visiting www.bombaydyeing.com, an online store operated by Bombay Dyeing.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Modes of Payment
The following modes of payments are available on the website:
- All domestic credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard.
- All domestic debit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network.
- Net Banking and Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. The list of these banks will be available at the time of checkout.
- All International Credit Cards, except American Express Cards.
- Rupay Debit Cards
If you are making a payment via debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard), you will need to provide your 16-digit card number, card expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card).
All information that is collected at the time of payment, like card details, names, passwords etc. are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- This website, www.bombaydyeing.com, is independently operated by The Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 1866 Providing platform to sell products by Bombay Dyeing
- When you place an order on the website, www.bombaydyeing.com, you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction with Bombay Dyeing.
- Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect IMPACT D2D SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED or an abbreviated form of it as the Merchant.
- Your Invoice will reflect “Bombay Dyeing “as the Seller.
- • Bombay Dyeing does not receive any information/data with respect to your credit cards, debit cards, bank details, etc., when you purchase a product through this website. You will be directed to a payment gateway depending on the payment option chosen by you. Please do not share your banking information with anyone including employees or contractors or vendors of Bombay Dyeing.
- Bombay Dyeing shall not be responsible for any indirect, consequential loss or claims, damages that you may suffer due to the purchase of products from this website. If any proven direct losses are suffered by you, Bombay Dyeing shall indemnify the loss, subject to the maximum limit of the amount paid by you for the purchase of the respective products.
In the event of any dispute, difference or claim arising out of these Payment Policies, it shall be settled in accordance with the laws of India through the regular judicial process and the courts of Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.